Rosewood Academy and High School in conjunction with Everest Academy will be providing a cap and gown graduation ceremony for all High School graduates who wish to participate in 2019
Rosewood Academy and High School
High School Graduation
Grace Baptist Church
101 Early Street
Sumiton, AL 35148
May 11, 2019
Deadline for registration is March 15, 2019
*Please note that graduates are not required to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
Rosewood Academy offers a very special joint High School Graduation Ceremony every year.
What makes this ceremony so special?
The families of course! We are homeschoolers, so we do not have to follow tradition. We can do things our own way. You can choose to present
your child's diploma or request that the administrator of Rosewood Academy do so. Your child can give a performance or a speech if they so choose. We encourage the graduates to bring
samples of their work, scrapbooks, pictures, experiments, creation, etc... to put on display.
- Cap & Gowns - Graduates are responsible for providing their own cap & gown. You can wear whatever
color/style of cap & gown you choose. Graduates are also welcome to order any adornment (such as an "Honors" stole, etc. OTHER than a Valedictorian or Salutatorian Stole).
Graduates are welcome to personalize their caps if they would like. (see photo above -
Rated G only, please)
- Transcripts, Diploma, and Padded Diploma Cover will be provided.
- All High School Graduates must complete and submit a Final Transcript Request Form, Graduation Registration Form, and all fees by March 15th. The link for the forms is at the top of this page.
- Valedictorian/Salutatorian will be awarded on basis of ACT/SAT scores- with a minimum of 25. Student must have been enrolled with
Rosewood Academy for one complete year, attend the ceremony, and commit to giving a speech to be eligible for this honor and be registered for the graduation ceremony no later than March 15th.
Fees - Payments, transcripts, and Graduation Registration Form must be postmarked by the deadline
- March 15th - $60.00 graduation fee which includes diploma and transcripts.
- Please note: All fees, transcripts, and Graduation Registration Forms are due no later than March 15th and are non-refundable after March 15th.
- If you register and/or pay for graduation after March 15th there will be fees. Please see the registration forms for details concerning fees. No new registration will be taken after
May 7. No exceptions will be considered.
- ***April 1st is deadling for anyone wishing to participate in the graduation slideshow. Those who register for graduation after April 1st will not be included
in the slideshow. Pictures for slideshow deadline is April 1 and will be posted to a closed Facebook page. Rosewood has a deadline to meet for the slideshow pictures.
- No exceptions will be made for accepting pictures after April 1st.
- Note on Transcripts - I realize that the school year does not "officially" end March 15. Please turn in Transcript Request Forms with projected subjects, grades,
etc.. We can update them as needed. We can also add in ACT scores later if they are pending.
Mail in a check, money order, or cashier's check to the address below.
Please also include the Graduation Registration Form and Transcript Request Form
1301 Rosewood Drive
Maytown, AL 35118
Questions? Contact Ralph & Vesta Bidwell at Rosewood.email@example.com
or call 205 586-4842 to talk with Ralph.