Timeless Homeschool Events invites 2019 Seniors to participate in our 2019 Senior Graduation Ceremony
Monday, June 3,
Princess Theatre in downtown Decatur, AL
For tickets and
- REHEARSAL To save time for participants and their families, rehearsal will be on the day of graduation at 3:00 PM
AND GOWN Students provide their own cap, gown, and tassel and are free to choose color
TO ALL This ceremony is open to ANY Homeschool Senior who will graduate in 2019, regardless of cover school. This is an all-faith friendly ceremony and it will mimic a traditional
graduation ceremony. You can participate even if you have already participated in another ceremony.
- DIPLOMA PRESENTATION Parents will present diplomas to their student on stage.
- SENIOR SLIDE SHOW There will be a senior slide show played on the stage as the audience is being seated. It will run long enough to ensure that each senior is
shown several times.
- SENIOR TABLES Students will be able to set up senior tables in lobby and mezzanine of the Princess before the event
- PERSONALIZED DIPLOMA COVERS Timeless provides a personalized diploma cover. This will be contain a certificate of recognition. Parents will be responsible for
- STUDENT SPEAKER Student Speaker at Ceremony - interested students will be able to submit a proposed speech. Students will remain anonymous and judges will
choose the winner from among the speeches to be our version of a Valedictorian. I will send this information out after students register.
- GRADUATE COST Cost is $100 per graduate. This includes participation in the ceremony, photos taken by our photographer on stage, with family, and in front of
the Princess Marquee, and personalized diploma cover.
- GUESTS ARE FREE Guests of each graduate are free of charge but we do ask that you “purchase” their tickets (they are $0.00) so that we can have an accurate head
BAR AT VENUE The snack bar of the Princess will be open during the ceremony with drinks, snacks, fresh popcorn, coffee, etc. (no alcohol, per Timeless rules)